This is a short post about Crete and naturism. I have done some research before going to Crete, and I will, of course, write even more when I have visited Crete.
What to see
My wife has written a short guide about what to see on the Southern part of Crete where we are going to stay. You can read Lise’s guide “What to see on Southern Crete”. I have also written a small guide to the small Village Hora Sfakion.
I have also written a range of naturist beach guides
- Naturist beach – Sougia, Crete, Greece
- Filaki naturist beach on Crete, Greec
- Naturist beaches on Crete, Greece
- Dermatos nude beach – south of Crete, Greece
Where to stay
There isn’t a lot of possibilities for accommodation on Crete as a naturist, but I don’t think it matters. We found a place called Hotel Vritomartis and it seems like a really good place to stay. The hotel is a Naturist Hotel / Naturist resort – we are going to stay in a Bungalow, but it is also possible to stay at the hotel.
- 5 Questions to naturist Hotel Vritomartis
- Vritomartis Naturist Resort – brief presentation
- Video: Guest interviews at Vritomartis, Greece
Notice: This post contain affiliate links