Learn how to practice nude beach etiquette so you don’t offend. What you will need is self-control and a Towel
- Step 1: Don’t call them nudists call them naturists (Personally I don’t care if I’m called a nudist, I’m just a happy being nude)
- Step 2: Don’t stare at people’s private parts. You wouldn’t do that on a textile beach either.
- Step 3: Always ask permission to take photo or film on a nude beach.
- Step 4: The same goes for binoculars. It is only ok to watch birds or similar
- Step 5: Restrict nudity to the beach, don’t walk naked from the parking lot unless it’s a naturist parking lot
- Step 6: Carry a towel wherever you go, so you can put it on restaurant chairs and similar.
- Steo 7: Make everyone feel comfortable, even those who just choose to be topfree
TIP: If you get aroused, you need to hide it, but don’t flaunt it, either.
Short video about the subject
Copyright photo: giovannibaldoni / pixabay