If I say throw away your clothes and start living in a natural way! Most people will say – I can’t do that, I will feel vulnerable, I am too shy for that, that is disgusting , I will be cold, I am not that kind of person and the list goes on.
For the most of the cases I will say “Your were born nude, it is a natural state” – there is of course the case where you feel cold and need something to warm you, that is a natural action too. But why is it that when you are a place where it is actually warm enough to be nude all the time, people will still react in a way that indicates that they absolutely will not take of their clothes.
Nude is natural
I find it strange that so many people react in that way, I still do too in some cases. But I love being nude, I feel that I am in a natural state when I am nude, and I would argue that it is a natural state too.
Here are some of the reasons why I find it natural that we are naked, and actually also more healthy to be naked.
- We were born naked, that is our natural state. You don’t see any other animals put on clothes – do you?
- Scientists has in several occasions mentioned that wearing a BH is not good for your breasts. The natural state without a bra is actually much more healthy for women.
- Sleeping in the buff has proven to be much more healthy for you than sleeping with clothes on. (3 reasons to sleep in the buff)
- The garments we wear can be a breeding ground for filthy fungi and bad bacteria. This can cause yeast infections, urinary tract infections, rotting toenails. In other words not that good for our body.
- Wearing only your birthday suit also gives you a lot better relation to your own body. Body image issues is much less likely when you are naked and around naked people. The reason is that we all have defects on the body that we might not be that proud about. When we are naked together we can see that it is the same for everyone.
- 75% of US teens and adults receives insufficient amounts of the vitamin from the sun. This causes disease like cancer, heart problems, osteoporosis and diabetes. (Read more here)
- Pro nude people is much more tolerant to example religious groups, gay & lesbians and less prejudiced against ethnic inequalities. (View study from 2008)
What are you waiting for?
I hope you feel inspired to join the free life without clothes… It is not dangerous – it is actually natural and you might even get more healthy 🙂